The Chemistry Department at GSU is home to three important international journals
Medicinal Research Reviews, of which Professor Binghe Wang is editor-in-chief, ranks #1 in impact factor of 36 medicinal chemistry journals worldwide. This journal publishes in-depth critical reviews of topics relating to drug research and development.
Professor Lucjan Strekowski is the North American editor of Heterocyclic Communications. This journal publishes preliminary communications and full length research papers containing original high-level research results conveying significant developments on all phases of heterocyclic chemistry including inorganic ring systems.
Professor Zhen Huang recently accepted Executive Editorship of the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. It is a peer-refereed scientific journal, published online monthly at http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms.
In addition, department faculty are well represented on various editorial boards.
- Giovanni Gadda, Editorial Board of Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Giovanni Gadda, Editorial Board of Enzyme Research
- Giovanni Gadda, Editorial Board of Open Enzyme Inhibition Journal
- Giovanni Gadda, Honorary Editorial Board of Biochemistry Insights
- Giovanni Gadda, Guest Editor for the Special Issue of Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics on Oxidative Enzymes
- Lucjan Strekowski, Recent Patents in CNS Drug Discovery
- Shahab Shamsi, Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Chromatographic Science
- Shabah Shamsi, Editorial Board of Electrophoresis
- A.L. Baumstark, International Advisory Board for Heterocyclic Communications